BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

When one flashbacks's



I closed the door and slumped heavily behind it. Cradling my trembling hand, I opened my eyes and stared down at my bloody arm. It was painted red now, I could barely see the cuts and bruises underneath. My mind ran a quick check of the damage. In the train, using the chair to break the glass window therefore suffering minor scratches.
Dragging the fragment of broken glass across my arm to convince Jennifer. Additional damage when I was fighting Jeremy and trying to hold Daniel and Jennifer off.

Now that the life saving adreline had burned away, I was left with nothing but my previous fear. Even my anger was slipping away, leaving me with nothing to hold on. Was I really going to die here? Beads of sweat entered my eyes painfully. I tried to stand up, but with my own weight was too much to handle and a burst of lightning pain headaches shot through me. my resolution crumbled. I was too weak to even call for help.
Peter had overestimated me. There was no way I was going to overcome it. I wouldn’t be able to handle situations like this in the future. Everyone would be disappointed to learn of my death. They believed I was invincible enough, a young girl who went through a death chase by an illegal organisation and withstood her two most closest partner’s deaths. But they were wrong. Even now I hadn’t fully recovered.
Their worlds were not forgotten to me. Out there somewhere, I knew Mark was still leading his rebelling party and Ren was working in one of his tents. The last I heard of Keri, she had become sort of a feared and much sought after bounty hunter with a reward on her head herself. Furuta was still holding his original position, unwavering since the battle of the Chaos. I was unsure about Patrick. Was he still in the orphanage, or had he finally earned a transfer?

0 comments: