BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 4, 2011

Awed and Inspired

Yes, today was an inspiring day. I realized i still have so much to learn..and that i shouldnt go around with my head so held up in the air that i dont notice where im going and fall down...bt instead..those less experienced, as long as they watch their step, theycan definitely avoid the trap and go ahead further than me...

Dance is something so beautiful, yes an art. Its true that i dont understand much about it, but from just watching, something works deep down in me and i strive to do better.
Why do i dance? its a mystery even to me, though i try to have an answer if people do question me. bt my time has not come. not yet.

Just few hours ago, i read this person's blog and it just spoke to me, louder and clearer than it was a year ago. i understand his target and path better now. i not only read one, not two,but SEVERAL, and thats what made me realize that there are still many journeys in dance.
Of course i want to reach there. they look like normal people, bt actually they'veall gone through a processwhere they had to fight for it and left a hole..not a hole but a bruise..a scratch in pride.. but ever determined to move forward.

Nowadays we have it so easy. Ill agree with this for sure. Dance studios are everywhere, ipoh, subang, seremban, sunway, EVERYWHERE. Its so easy to just sign up for a class and start attending just because the moves look cool and you can imagine yourself dancing in the club like that and strutting your moves. But when they start, they have no idea of what they really need to learn before going into the deep...and thats when they start to question themselves...
me, i joined because i was interested. i dont remeber much, honestly, but i didnt understand the concept and it felt like i was going BECAUSE I HAD TOO..my mom paid for it and it was an healthy activity...
i was just following,not reaizing, dancing blindly...not understand it.yo have to understand dance and the music.

sometimes in class, i still feel its hard to follow, and their are times where i believe that ive lost my feel. its kinda fru8strating sometimes cuz what i do is not enough..i hardly freestyle at home cuz mostly im just practicing the moves..not applying it to my dance.
==
now i am still searching, because admittedly it is not easy dancing and attending college at the same time...theres assignments to think of, training to attend, and full scale devotion. i dont want to giveit up, but then from the lack of time and overload of assignments im getting, sometimes you just have to make a sacrifice. i learnt that from a friend whos going through the samething too...she dosent want to quit but then its harder if you go during a time when you have no time..because i dont want to end up hating something ive already come so far in and just give it all away...
Ive saved all those pages of the blogs i read..haha i know it seems foolish bt the right thing... now, its back to reality.

I have human comm class in two minutes..dunno what is she going to teach but best not to miss it.. i have final exams soon and i still wanna go dance..still wanna continue..i pray to God that he will show me the right way..the rightppl and in UG..i will always know whats best for me....



ITS TIME.

0 comments: