BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yeah.

Right now life has no meaning. What am i supposed to do?

Besides going to church, going dancing every night, and blogging, my life is still lacking in many areas.

I wish i was born in the 90-s, where music was really beautiful.

Im listening to the Scorpions right now, and they produce such beautiful music that i can relate from my heart.

Wind of change~

Send me an angel~

Still loving you~

Holiday~



NOW this is what music is all about. So harmonius and syncronized...i could listen to this forever.

Pity rock music nowadays are hard core metal with mindless screaming and wasted performances with the singers destroying their own guitars.

Now the 90's virus is infecting me. I love ABBA AND SCORPIONS!!



This was not how i imagined my life to be after SPM. For the first time, im actually wishing i studied harder in my exam days. Then i could have started college earlier and find a few more interesting things to do, mix with new people and find a new purpose.

Im sick of my house, listening to my mom's complaints, my sister ignore me, my dad coming back tired and stressed every night. No refreshments, no new things.
GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK ON!!!!!!!

0 comments: